Connecting in Cars with Kids is created to help families use their car time to connect with each other. Sometimes these questions are fun and silly, and sometimes these questions are meant to open up a serious discussion. We have suggested age brackets for these questions, but you can use any of them with any age family member. We pray your family enjoys these times together.
- What is one thing you love about each person in our family?
- What’s your favorite meal to eat as a family?
- If we could take a family vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you pick to go and why?
- If our family could have any pet in the world, what would you pick?
- If could change one rule that our family has, what would you change and why?
- If you could give a gift to everyone in our family, what would you pick out for each person?
- What three words do you think describes our family?
- If you wrote a book about our family, what would the title be?
Jr High & High School
- What is something that makes our family special or unique?
- What is one thing you would do different when you have a family of your own?
- Of all the things you have learned in our family, what do you think will be the most useful when you are an adult?
- What do you think will be the hardest thing about leaving home?